Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - It Seems to be a Training

Aggregator gang
@Thndslz
I have never once brought up china in this discussion why did you bring that up? I am bring up WW2 crimes and you are bring something up that has not connection to WW2. Get outta here smh.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is happening on this comment section? rofl
bro just enjoy the manga

Dex-chan lover
after ignoring this comment section

The thing it reminded me was something more disturbing than JoJo ... Custodes from warhammer text to speech device .... he might normal knights into custodes, who wont wear armor anymore.

I just want to say about renya power..

Renya power before he reincarnate has not returned completely.. Only 15 percent of him used it..

This will be my last reply about politics so lets just make one thing clear:

@Mnuchinboo and yet you seem to forget crimes that China is doing just about everyday. I didnt even mention the massacre Commie China did after they "won" their civil war to purge everything that went agaisnt their commie agenda.They trying to get rid of the Mongolian culture, they are doing their own Holodomor and gulags for the pakistani, muslim, christian and wrongthinkers.

@StaticTransit im just pissed because people shat on on this manga and the publishers kowtowed to their chinese overlords and the author received all the flak for it. I seriously feel for the guy. Meanwhile chinese manhua do it 100 times worse but i dont see anyone complaining.

@Thndslz i think all of you all forgetting something.... which is the best political system far surpases your capitalistic needs and commies overlord

Anarcho-primitivism is the ultimate utopia

Hayz if only the Novel didn't get axed by some b*tch ass f*cks that had to dig through a decade old twitt in twitter.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe MC finds his way back to China to finish the what he started. Uighur's and Hong Kong say good riddance.

Aggregator gang
@Thndslz One I did not bring China into this conversation because they had nothing to do with it. You seem to not be tell a sarcastic joke and view it as someone being an apologist to Japanese war crimes which I am not and is your fault to see as such. If I was serious in my first post which I wasn't I could of easily brought up the human experimentation and use of plague bomb of civilians at Unit 731, the Rape of Nanjing, the force prostitution of Korean female minors, oh and finally the revisionist of WW2 in education by Japanese nationalists completely remove any notation of the crimes above ^ , but you know why I didn't bring them up? BECAUSE IT WAS A JOKE YOU FOOL AND I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS! Stop getting triggered over something so small as a joke, grow a backbone because you won't get far in life if you don't and if you want to preach about the crimes of the Chinese government then do something about it instead of complaining and ruining the fun. Donate or you're time to charities that actually trying to help those people suffering under the CCP or Covid-19 like "Free Tibet, American Red Cross, Direct Relief, Heart to Heart International, Relief International, etc." Now go to something that can actually do some good in this world instead of complaining on the internet about something as a joke and from you're words "This will be my last reply about politics."

I wish you a good day sir.

Users who are viewing this thread