Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 8 Ch. 37.2

Fed-Kun's army
He isn’t a pain, he is literal scum that should be eradicated from the face of the world

Double-page supporter
Just kill him, nobody cares. Don't be an idiot and leave him alive, chop his head off, I would've done that ages ago. Why do the MCs always lack the balls in the moments they're needed?

Dex-chan lover
Everytime i read a new chapter it makes me want to dive into the LN, but i kinda want to read the comic first.

Group Leader
All of this BS happened because that incompetent goddess gave him so much power even though he’s not qualified.

Dex-chan lover
Lol jokes on him. He just used teleportation in front of a lot of people. Seems like getting to the demon kings palace should be rather easy with that. While he likely wont be alive much longer, if he is, he just wasted an excuses to stall him fighting the real demon king.

"You having aquired teleportation means that you bo longer have any concerns about travel time and expenses. Which means you should go right now right?"

fkng chopped up chapters. no wonder he made that ass comment that got his anime project pulled out of existence

This was the last RAW chapter, so it's up to Valhalla Scans to keep up with upcoming chapters. But I'll keep an eye on this manga because I'm reading her too 🙂

Double-page supporter
@trickshot121 wth are you talking about? mangaka and author of this story are two different people... its like blaming the car for the driver's stupidity....

no wonder you made that ass coment that makes your idiocy coming out....

Dex-chan lover
Welp he has teleportation, no way out but kill him I guess.
@ultimatehaki The hero feels he is so OP, I'm sure he chase after Renya because pure annoyance that Renya took away his things (shion) before he rapes her and never considered he is risking his life.

Aggregator gang
I honestly thought the manga was cancelled as well, but it just keeps going, and I hope it does for a long time!

also, good job on the translation, but the proofreader needs a proofreader as well now, ahaha... "how they will" should be "how will they" instead, among a few other things.

@Siikalahna Why just kill him when you can chop his ball off and feed it to him then cut out his tongue and tear each limb one by one and then rip his skin off and cook him alive etc etc~

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know which chapter in the WN to read to know what happen next?

Dex-chan lover
Welp, now that they caught up to the raws, take this opportunity to read the WN at Novel Updates. There you will find out what actually happened in this section of the story. Renya was far more competent, and Shion never actually encountered the hero, let alone needed just-in-time kissy-kissy rescuing.

This particular section of the manga adaptation is a travesty.

@Kefrayba

The WN chapters covering this arc run from 79-90. I'd point out the exact chapter, except that this adaptation is so fubar that this scene doesn't technically exist.

Users who are viewing this thread