Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

I just read the gibberish know as chapter 2. So my question is, Does this novel gets any good? and the translation? Because if chapter 2 have any relevance I won't be able to get shit.

Dex-chan lover
@harvest it gets better, and there's no relevence to chapter 2 apart that he's a lost person, but thats like ch1 stuff so no relevence

90 year old idiot. Don’t know how he hasn’t died choking on a fish bone or something like that. Acts more like a teenager with questionable morality than a man who lived a full life.

does MC ever actually do anything with the girls? so tired of seeing him constantly reject them for no good reason 😒

Dex-chan lover
I can't take the mood seriously because I'm imagining the girl getting mixed emotions of getting turned on and leaking and feeling relieved and secured for seeing Renya.

Wow, I would guess that even google could translate that better than "no group".
Please just stop...

Aggregator gang
Bet the Goddess really regrets making him a Hero. He's more like a Slavemaster or Neutral-Evil Rogue class. Can't wait for the spanking he's about to receive.

sigh, a brilliant author, but a stupid person.

R.I.P "Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de"

it seems the In story goddesses share their creators thoughtfulness.....

Dex-chan lover
What a sad world we live in - where political matters mean way more than artistic in deciding fates of art works

So was this manga cancelled cause I had this on a read later list I won’t bother if it just drops in the middle of the story?

Aggregator gang
@Xelent96: That's old news. The short version is: It's not cancelled.

The longer version (but I'm summarizing) is it was looking that way for a while due to what the mangaka said, but it seems it's all blown over and is continuing normally now. It was something pretty controversial that even the editors were considering dropping him for and he wasn't apologizing for. I can't exactly remember what happened (I'll let someone else explain that) but eventually it was all dropped and people moved on. Forgive, but never forget, pretty much. So the editors are letting him continue and the manga is still ongoing as a result.

EDIT: It only just occurred to me that people are talking about the anime. Yeah, the ANIME was cancelled because of all of this, but not the manga. I have no love for anime since they butcher the story 9 times out of 10. I come here to read manga, not talk anime. There are other sites for that.

Group Leader
@Aelfric @Xelent96 @TwilightFaze @VMENOVCID @Owyn @Iwizesol

The manga is currently still being released, albeit slower than before. The LN and WN, however, have been cancelled with no plans of starting releases again in the foreseeable future. The author took a big hit after people dug up old tweets where he made anti-Korean remarks (something that is very taboo in Japan given the history between the two nations is akin to the Germans and the Jews) and he was largely shut out of the industry for, from what I can recall, half a year.

Sorry about tagging you Twilight, I know you just explained that the manga is ongoing but I saw you didn't remember the reason why it was almost cancelled. Figured I might as well tag you in case you were curious as to the reason for its near cancellation.

@Thasidar the "no group" uploads aren't from No Group Scanlations, it is from the default upload group used for people who want to post chapters without being in an actual group. A user called Engylizium uploaded the chapters, so bring up complaints with him.

Users who are viewing this thread