Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de

I can honestly say, I have been enjoying reading this one. It's refreshing to have an over-powered hero that was basically conned into being overpowered and doesn't like using their abilities. The characters are actually lovable, and I love what they did with the elves.

Aggregator gang
@koikun: No, it was THREATENED to be cancelled because of a political post the mangaka made way back, but long story short it all blew over and the manga is ongoing to this day.
No cancellations. No axe. For now.

engylizium You have my full support, not much of my money as i'm poor, but nonetheless my support...mostly emotional support.......

with a few of psychologicall support i guess?

and maybe (just maybe) a few of my pun bad jokes support

since your translator's note at the end made my day ;3

Bruh this manga fucking sucks just another isekai story with a twist like “oh wow I’m actually a 94 year old kendo master” then fucking act like one not like a paper thin cumstain of an mc, the writing is horrible, the art is just fine. No good manga comes out because this is the only kind of stupid bullshit that sells.

Supporter
Why are the names of the characters changing over and over. The elf has had like 4 names at this point

well this is a surprise. 2 chapters in less than a week. tys for the hard work

Contributor
Any news about the light novel this adaption is based on? Still stalled or it is continuing somehow? Since none of these chinese trolls care anymore about this work...

@ReeeMam Think you may need to take it up with the human race as a whole there my friend. If this is what sells then it is at the fault of readers more so than authors. I personally don't think the MC is paperthin but it would be nie to dive into his character here soon.

Man the character is so generic and bland I can think of ten different manga with main characters that have the same personality.

Thank you @Engylizium for the translations! I've been looking forward to more translated chapters for this manga and you delivered.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to think about this MC, somehow its good that
he doesn't fuck every girl that comes at him but on the other side not making any moves are bad too.

Users who are viewing this thread