Nidome no Jinsei o Isekai de

Group Leader
Nidome no Jinsei Chapter 26 ETA: August 22.

We will translate it as soon as it gets released in Japan.

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000021010000_68/

I don't think that what the author did was cool, It was actually pretty shitty, but in my opinion people overreacted big time. :s
If people were to react like that everytime an author mentions and/or make use of a subject that is controversial on their work.. :u
Well, we wouldn't have much of anything to read anymore. :eek:

Dex-chan lover
In this age, where anyone can find anything you post on the internet, why the fuck would you go public with inflammatory shit?

Your social media is public. You aren't tweeting to only your group of friends. You got stupid shit to say, keep it offline.

That being said, an author represents his work, whether he likes it or not. And people purchase based on that representation. Not everyone is going to support someone they think is an asshole, just because they have a great product. And the publishing and anime production company are within their rights to cancel or postpone the author's work for that reason. Going through without any punishment would send a signal that the company at best entertains these ideas and at worst outright supports it.

I'm not gonna argue whether or not what he said was or wasn't offensive; that's not the point. The point is that if you're on social media, then you are opening yourself up to be scrutinized.

Dex-chan lover
@GalladeGuy
HELLZ YEAH WE BACK!

Im sure the bump in sales of the LN after the drama blew up didnt have anything to do with it at all, lol!
AND SOOON WE WILL BE GETTING BEST GIRL!
beOhyVh.jpg

BOY

Contributor
Good news, the anime probably will never see the light but the novel should resume too since the manga is based on it, otherwise will be just a waste and an incomplete work. Cross fingers.

Dex-chan lover
Its back!

There's 18 volumes of the LN, manga still has a long way to go lol

Contributor
@monkey123 - The manga will continue, is official, the problem is the novel, without the novel the manga make no sense in the long run. Hopefully even the novel will continue soon now that the fuss is no more.

Are the translators sure the chapter is complete here? It has the feel and length of a half of a chapter.

Owh damn, this 50 years old elf xD, who tough have such young spirit and heart xD wkkwkwk, go chroire I supp u ini here

@scsa20 Yeah sorry I guess I was surprised that this isn't an "official" part 1 chapter, but a translation group partial chapter release. It's a bit unusual to see that, I was afraid that something happened during the upload, like only 10 sheets got transmitted or something. Thanks for the clarification. So when the complete chapter is translated, will this unofficial part 1 be deleted and replaced with a proper full chapter? That'd be my suggestion.

@bane_ecf iirc that's how the latest chapters were released as it is by the author and not by the group (although I have seen groups break up chapters in releases before), and looking up the raws confirmed the number of pages as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it possible for a japanese person to still be a weeb? If so, the author is. "Magnificent japanese sword, so hard to use. Must be a master. Etc"

It's pretty cringey whenever he starts on that.

After the Emperor mentions having over 100 kids, there are comments about killing those not present... did I miss something? What's that about?

Users who are viewing this thread