Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Kanno Eiko

the lyrics of the song....I also think she time traveled with him

Dex-chan lover
She definitely went back with him. And this time she's having trouble because she knows he likes her and not Prez. Feels like she's trying to force him to confess early.

Thanks for the chapter boss, I can't wait for the rest.

Group Leader
@givemersspls Oops. "Never See You Again" is indeed chapter 10, I fixed that. Sorry for this and thank you for the feedback!
@DirkHardpeck No problem! Next chapter will also take some time to get released, but we'll do our best!

Concerning the chapter, I don't think Rin did travel back in time. If she did, there would be no reason for her to act so jealous when Satoshi suggests to play for Eiko, as he does so to repeat first time's events.
Also, the lyrics don't seem related to Satoshi's time travel (at least not intradiegetically) because the narrative said they picked up the lyrics from Rokurou's poems.

Dex-chan lover
Seen the raws, Spoilers
She dies in the end anyways... -.-
Time leap was only for closure I guess? Lame

Big thanks to Holrik for updates!

I mean in theory could her condition be fix or at least give her much more time if she got treatment now? It was mentioned that she needed heart transplant, but after she had another problem right? So getting transplant now much earlier than in previous timeline should help a lot, because her body wouldn't be so worn out because of it and so much effected by second illness.

Unfortunately, at this point we pretty much know how it will end.
At least it is bittersweet ending.

Group Leader
@MrF0x The heart transplant took place before she returned to school. When she returns to school, she has already learned about her new illness and has decided to not get treated. So at most, she could get treated and extend her time for a little bit, but considering how she died in summer when she was supposed to have until next April, I'm not sure it would be useful.

Double-page supporter
Need the rest of the chapters, for concentrated depression purposes. Thanks for the chapters, hope we get the remaining few.

Double-page supporter
so its a triangle and the osananajimi will be the loser again...

Users who are viewing this thread