Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@Nep are you thay nep who is the one that using cat errr nepu emoji on several of WN?
He seems fishy maybe cuz he related to royal family?

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
Ooh, similar to who?
Also, is no one else surprised/confused by his sudden appearance and invitation to guide Chelsea?

[] what if the twins (Margaret and Chelsea) aren’t even related and they just adopted Chelsea into the family-

Dex-chan lover
The fire bit** is lucky a certain kitty cat wasn't nearby. She wouldn't have had time to scream...

It makes sense that they treated Chelsea like a maid, she's probably not their daughter. Probs picked her up or someone (powerful) gave her to them (hence the whole family acting so high and mighty). Though Margaret needs to chill like the way she's behaving not just to Chelsea but to other nobles might get her killed (not that i'd object🙄).

@semicharmed i would say they are i mean the pri... inspector said so due to his skill if not why would his skill have identified the bitch as her twin sister?

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they kept that "twist" of them being
half sisters, born very close together with Chelsea's mother dieing in child birth

@Felgard : manga adaptations miss details, but there is a weakness in the apprasial, and it can show inaccurate info under certain circumstances. (Look at part 2 of the J-Novel.club translation for details) All skills in that world are classified on a power scale, and only the very highest can see through some of the deceptions.
The appraiser can do so, but only the king and queen know he can, plus it is extremely draining for him. He only did a jormal appraisal before, full power is likely coming up though.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93 : we already know the sis is. The institute would not let him near here if he was. The spirit tree pretty much crossed the line to in keep her safe for life.

Dex-chan lover
@Subject003
Well we know glen is a reincarnator from last chapter(though no word if he's a isekai or just normal one), so there's no guarantee that the new guy isn't one either, which also makes chelsea's situation a bit more suspect.
If i was a guessing man, my bet is chelsea is either the decendant of a saint or is also a reincarnator that hasn't woken up to it yet, and the knight recognizes her from paintings or stories (if he isn't a reborn one too) as she has a unique appearance and skills compared to her family.

Aggregator gang
Chances are our Mc is not the blood daughter of who she thinks is her mother. They are probably half if not even step sisters

Users who are viewing this thread