Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Ah, uuuh, there are twins who don't look alike at all because they are not from the same age, biology thing, but i guess for plot sake we can guess that the author hints that Chelsea is the first born of the first wife of the Baron? Of maybe a lost illegitimate child of the Royal! Lololol

Do these author know not every twin is a carbon copy of each other? That twins can even be different genders?

Aggregator gang
Seeing characters learn to value themselves and learn that they are allowed to not sit by an let themselves be hit and abused is so heart wrenching dude ;-;

Wait what? Not twins? Then the appraisal skill we saw before is more about what is thought to be facts by the beholder (ex. Like how Chelsea thinks she’s a twin)? Damn talk about one helluvah weakness to the appraisal skill but it makes it super interesting tbh

Fed-Kun's army
I might love princes... But..

AKSJDKDKSKSNS I DO HAVE A VERY SOFT SPOT FOR A KNIGHTY KNIGHT SO PLZ LET THIS KNIGHT BE GOOD 😭

Those kind of traumas aren't something that can be fixed overnight, specially since she's still a child it'd take a long time until she can overcome trauma. Fuck child abusers.

Dex-chan lover
@goldfish178 You can be 'twins' and look different, look up fraternal twins.

In this case the use of twins refer to them being born at the same time.

Fed-Kun's army
maybe they're not twins, maybe her mother is not even her mother... i wonder

@Felgard shit you right. I mean it'd be weird if they just adopted her called her their "daughter" then proceeded to treat her badly. They also didn't consider them being fraternal, like I assumed they know that happens and that wasn't the reason why they don't look alike. I do like the illegitimate child route though.

Dex-chan lover
@Gasky : you would be surprised how many people forget the fact fraternal twins exist, but the entire setup relies on it being known.

@goldfish178 : IIRC the weakness requires that they individual being appraised believe the lie, so not as large. Plus the highest level of appraisal can get past it.

Poor girl- Someone give Chelsea a hug!

Thank you for the chapter! 😄

Users who are viewing this thread