Nidoto Ie ni wa Kaerimasen!

Dex-chan lover
The description seems wrong "persecuted" isn't the same as "oppressed".
Also:
"Now that she got the chance to leave home, she will never [go] back!"

(The description posted as of 1.4.2020:
"Baron’s daughter Chelsea was persecuted by her mother and twin sister.

Every day, she is forced to clean before dawn and receives corporal punishment such as being whipped and deprived of some meals.

Suddenly, a turning point finally came for Chelsea who was living such a life.

A skill appraiser originally called for her sister unexpectedly determines that Chelsea has awakened a new kind of skill!

Since her sister also need more control training for her skill, they were both sent to live at the Skill Research Institute in the imperial capital.

Now that she got the chance to leave home, she will never come back!

Also, since she was persecuted before, it’s obvious she needs to repay the favor, right?
")

I love this whole concept and I'm glad it's not a reincarnation manga like almost all others! Also the art is cute

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested in the novel updates link, do not bother the translator there only did half of the first chapter, and the manga is already beyound that point.

@Varler : unless it has been heavily changed from the WN this is not Shounen.

Contributor
It’s Josei. The light novel is one of the launch titles for Overlaps’s new Josei label “Overlap Novels f”:
https://over-lap.co.jp/lnv/novelsf/novelsf_project/
https://twitter.com/OVL_infof/status/1238395621419040770

@DarkieM from what I can tell Glen is most likely the ML, but most of the beginning is about Chelsea learning about her skill and investigations into her background, it's probably gonna be pretty slowburn.

Dex-chan lover
>What is Cinderella?
Don't give it much thought. Author just needed an excuse for plot.

Dex-chan lover
Also, since she was persecuted before, it’s obvious she needs to repay the favor, right?

When I read that I had to double check to make sure this wasn't a manhua.

It’s a very interesting plot and I’m intrigued to know where this goes. Although for some reason I feel as if things happen a little too fast or it’s the panelling that has a weird pacing but probably it’s just me.

Users who are viewing this thread