Niehime to Kemono no Ou

Just loooooove this one!!! The story is amaizing ❤️ and the loveee! 😊

Can someone help me I'm a bit confused? I'm trying to read chapters here but its all in Polish? How do i read them in english?

Dex-chan lover
@aniani14
The english version can be found at Yen Press or at other big book retailers such as Amazon.
As for the japanese version I got at bookwalker, but Psychoplay did the translation, but due to personal reason I haven't been able to provide any new raws for them and thus things have stopped.
Not even sure if they want to work on it more to be honest.
I can ask the group if they are still up for it, but I cant make any promises. And it usually takes a month from me providing raws to them finishing translations and posting it on their website or here.

Dex-chan lover
Good news... Psychoplay is still willing to do translations.

ooh boy I finally pick this back up again (lost my bookmark on another website around the time she summoned the phoenix.) I'm exited to know that it's not dead! There is hope!

Dex-chan lover
@dope-p0p

Since Psycho Play relay on raws provided for.. "none internally" planned projects i.e projects that are not a priority for them. Earlier this year I was hit with a shit storm that lasted until now and since I was the sole guy that was providing the raws for the project then everything stopped. And I apologize for that.

But I am back again after the said shit storm and later this week, if my small window of time allows will have 5 chapters ready for them to work on since I usually provide raws during my free time. But as I said... this isn't a priority project for them as far as I know.
So it will take a week or more before chapter 51 is released, let alone the other chapters.

I wish I had better news.

Dex-chan lover
More chapters are on the horizon, just takes time since it's not an priority project. If anyone wants faster releases, then contact Phsycoplay about taking over the project.

Dex-chan lover
If I wasn’t personally translating the Jewish prayer book into Japanese (which will take years) I’d offer to translate.
I can’t clean or typeset manga anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@AncuL yo, I don’t trust my devices to not asplode if I do.
Too many unnecessary things have resulted in the thing I was using failing.
My PS4 needs thermal paste replacement.
The DS Lite I bought to play a specific game that doesn’t work in my 3DS stopped accepting a charge.
My guitar’s neck is warping.
Some of my guitar pedals are having issues.
I’m afraid to turn on my PS3.

I don’t believe in coincidences.
I think I’m supposed to be translating that book and that’s it.

(I’m tempted to just give away my guitar and bass gear to people who need them)

I’m only sharing because this is crazy and might be considered at least funny.

Users who are viewing this thread