NieR: Automata: YoRHa Shinjuwan Kouka Sakusen Kiroku

Contributor
I should really get around to playing this full game; I've only ever cleared the demo.

Is there a way to change the name? It should be YoRHa Shinjuwan Kouka Sakusen Kiroku, not Takashika.
I just uploaded the full version of chapter 1 in English, however it has to be approved since this is my first time uploading here.

@Infamouspixie70 Tbh that's a subject of debate around the NieR sub right now lol. It's based on the YoRHa 1.2 stage play (and so far has been following it quite closely), so I'd say it's... semi-canon. It's mostly canon, but the Resistance members present in it are different from the ones Anemone describes in her in-game novels (removal of Shion/Aster and Erica, addition of Daisy, off the top of my head), so I would say it couldn't be 100% canon.

I wish there is no men exist who take our 2b. I mean all female is enough.

Qyu

Ah, damn. Thought I was over with my post-automata depression, then this just pops up outta nowhere..

What's worse is that A2 and A4 are damn adorable with 2 being an innocent bean and 4 being bubbly while lookin like an idol, so this will definitely hurt me alot

Users who are viewing this thread