Nietzsche-sensei - Konbini ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita

Arc

There's a live action series of this directed by the same guy that's behind Yuusha Yoshihiko and Aoi Honoo (Blue Blazes) if anyone's into that stuff.

I have read this manga till the latest volume 8.

He is one hell of a guy. His lecture always interesting to see. They goes crazy everyday and enough to make you laugh.

Its joke is simple. But I think it needs a lot of effort to make the translations audible (how you put it in a proper words) and you can understand what it means.

Unfortuntely it got abandonded, I definitely recommend this.

Finally? But I already read until volume 9 because no one pick it up till now.
This is really good, but I think the joke isn't for everyone, just like Yugami-kun wa Tomodachi ga Inai

Japanese jokes are hard to digest at times, but I still like it.
The main character also resembles Yugami who has a strong opinion and pride.
It's funny to see that everyone aren't affected by his antics.

Dex-chan lover
As someone that worked in a convenience store for 9years: even if romanced, these are all things that really happen. (Except the crazy nurse)
The live action is also really well done. Favorite story is the sick man that got something from the cashier that then bought something back for him when it was his turn to be sick. Automatically reminded me of a similar story of my own. That make the comedy that much better for me to have experienced most of these. Very nostalgic.

Dex-chan lover
Not what I would usually expect from something that's supposedly targeted at the shoujo demographic

Double-page supporter
Reading this reminds me of my own work experience. My co-workers are all underpaid crazies with a side of psychosis. Myself included. The boss character is spot on too.

MC is the weird one here, there are no straightmans in the service industry...

Also as a lolicon..

Group Leader
I can't wait to work on the next chapters and share them with you guys; I checked them and they're really funny. But, as Wataame and I are the only people working on Niche-sensei, we're afraid that we won't be able to serve chapters that quickly. Although, we hope that you'll stick with us and continue to look forward to the next chapters.

Thank you,
Hengao

Users who are viewing this thread