Night Bound ◆ Aubade - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
this is so fuck up i feel sorry for the other boys :(
MC is a lucky bastard :/

Aggregator gang
Hmmm, well at least now MC doesn't have to hide his vampirism and also he doesn't have to explain himself when seen with the girls but as always THE important girls will have him undergo a series of trials that will make him grow up as guy and hopefully help him grow some balls as well just so he can prove himself worthy of them. So then, let the annoying harem romcom begin!
Ah btw of course there needs t be an evil guy that wants to ruin MC and the principal's fun! That being some guy that will be introduced in some couple of chapters from now cuz right now the story needs to focus on showing the girls being sexy so they can be bitten by pussy MC.

Dex-chan lover
I certainly hope this MC won't stay as Rito (to love ru) for too long.

@chenando1
One thing to make this manga more interesting: Introduce a Witcher! A male Witcher of course and he "steals" away all the girls while our pussy MC feels like being NTR'd!

Let's be honest. Almost nobody likes to see a pussy (aka beta) MC being spoon fed. Well, at least I am not one of the people who like betas.

Double-page supporter
of course it's always some "average" dude that become harem protagonist

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me, but I like how fast the story has been going for the past few chapters. I doubt it will keep it up, but I hope it does.

Dex-chan lover
A shameless harem series with an in universe explanation for why all the girls are after the otherwise unremarkable MC isn't the worst thing I suppose. Kind of beats having shit like some random girls who are fighting each other tooth and nail over a guy just because he's not an asshole to them.

Double-page supporter
She really went out and told the whole school about his vampirism and its purpose.. oh boi
RIP other male students. Welcome to the classes of sausage fest.

and... seriously, if a teacher gets gunned down, I think everyone would.. I dont know, run and scream ? Students would get traumatized for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread