Night Patrol Sensei - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - The Innocence of a Shallow Playboy

Dex-chan lover
Thanks man! @saokyy and also LOL scans for bringing the series .The final volume was a collection of nice hopeful stories, apart from Yugo's but its not as depressing as earlier stories. Looks like there are 2 sequel (or side stories) series but both were just 1 volume series.

Thanks man! @saokyy and also LOL scans for bringing the series .The final volume was a collection of nice hopeful stories, apart from Yugo's but its not as depressing as earlier stories. Looks like there are 2 sequel (or side stories) series but both were just 1 volume series.
np! if someone can find the scans for that I can look into doing scansations for that as well. It would take me a bit tho, I worked on volume 9 for around 3 weeks.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work, the ending feels pretty open, as if ti's just gonna continue though, weird.
Still, one of the most potent series out there, downright chilling in exposing what's going on over there.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this masterpiece. This is equal part depressing and optimistic. Some stories would make you hate the world but some would make you cherish it. The fact that it's actually based on real life is the cherry on top. Mizutani sensei is a real g. He's actually a real life superhero.

Group Leader
If anyone can find the scans for it, I'd prob end up translating it. But for now, I can neither find scans, nor the volume for purchase anywhere.
I am currently translating it, Tokubetsu-Hen
There is also another volume after it, Kibou-Hen, which is a tribute to Seiki Tsuchida

I am currently translating it, Tokubetsu-Hen
There is also another volume after it, Kibou-Hen, which is a tribute to Seiki Tsuchida
Oh my fucking god, thank you. Just thank you. Can't wait for it.
Are you translating only Tokubetsu-hen or Kibou-hen as well?

Group Leader
Oh my fucking god, thank you. Just thank you. Can't wait for it.
Are you translating only Tokubetsu-hen or Kibou-hen as well?
Just Tokubetsu for now since we could only find Kibou in Japanese and we (LOLScans) are currently lacking a JTL

Users who are viewing this thread