Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Establishing Diplomacy

Lmao, why is Japan caring about the sanctity of a constitution forced onto them after losing WW2 after being teleported into a different world?

Dex-chan lover
"Lmao, why is Japan caring about the sanctity of a constitution forced onto them after losing WW2 after being teleported into a different world?"

Although I do agree that they need to revise many things considering that the era of this world may well be considered pre-WW1 (countries are mostly short sighted and are too reliant with their own military might), Japan needs to:

1. Revise the constitution where the nation may not support peaceful allied nation.
2. Allow, if not force, its citizens to be armed with lethal forces (firearms) in case of spies or potential other immediate unpredictable harm.
3. Increase military spending and begin military research as soon as possible (1% to anywhere from 5% to 10% for the first year).
4. Use the increased military spending to fund for military satellites and active army personnel.

Once Japan gets ample access to resources, they'll have enough leeway to kick-start global domination. An enemy of an ally is the perfect excuse.

The more powerful you are the more enemy you gonna get.

Even if japan occupied a country their military still lack of soldier compare to when they in WW2. Japan nowadays also have moderately low population. Even if they start to recruit/force it citizen into military, they gonna be on short manpower in other sector. Resistance on occupied country cant be avoided and soon become major problem to maintain

There also a possibility most powerful country in there or even the whole world go against them. Remember germany ganged by 3 county

Just my opinion tho

Fed-Kun's army
@Joerailgun Japan has modern technology and modern military tactics...none of these countries would stand a chance against them. The only thing that could even the playing field would be some very high level magic...of which we've seen none so far.

Dex-chan lover
i can imagen it is a hard thing to decide but since they need food its not suprising they switch

i wonder if we are able to see the perspectgiv of a normal citizen, facing the hardsship of the transfer

i mnean thewy lost food and also so many other goods they imported

i can imagine they won't touch into politics as soon as they got isekai'ed but it's been a while (bridge, oil, etc) they can at least revise some old constitution to match, at least make it mandatory for everyone to get a military training basic for it's an completely unknown world to them.

Dex-chan lover
What’s stopping Japan from changing their mindset and tactics from a “self defense force” to a full blown military? The only reason they’re restricted to self defense is because real world countries imposed them after Japan’s… actions during the last world war.

If their constitution is the problem, why not amend it to deal with a literally outlandish situation?

Dex-chan lover
Japan bullshitting their constitution to deploy troops feels like a preview of our future, along the lines of what their right-wingers are advocating for now. If the bases came through, they might even have nukes. I'm sure many of us have heard about how much Japanese nationalists are starting to promote holding on to American nukes.

Thank to them, the country that got there is Japan, if it was the US or Russian, maybe guns/canons would be the first thing the people of this world would know.

Users who are viewing this thread