Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Sun God's Emissaries

Dex-chan lover
They’d be seeing shooting stars and their wish of meeting their makers would come true 😇😇😇

Fed-Kun's army
ahhh yes the "Grid Square Removal System" bouta see some steel rain

@mrmm
It's fine.

Ohh yeah. It's just sickening for me to see them do those degrading acts.

"Since it's just a child's word, let's just a agree with him."

1) That backfired. 2) Or not if the child was right. Truth is that they don't know how and/or who summoned Japan to that world. If it was the Sun God... then it definitely would be because of their flag.

Dex-chan lover
japan sure is frivolous in their use of ammunition. do they even have the natural resources to create new ammunition?

Dex-chan lover
lmao, this mayor guy is a tsun tsun.

also, they create new ammunition from the resource harvest they've established through the deals.
wouldn't believe it if the story insists they only establish the oil wells, it's most likely they also created mines.

It's whole new world with fresh new resources and mineral deposits after all.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand the bewilderment of the current brass of the enemy.
Before you think that they're out of touch or anything,
this world has no social media influence and all reports are based on either first-hand accounts which could be falsified/exaggerated or hearsay which is still not a good means of detailed information about an enemy especially when dealing with terms of "magic weapons".

Good on this manga in my opinion for being very realistic at least in the regards to how a medieval civilisation would react to a modern military.

Watch them carry out said support attack from 5 km away without even leaving the base

@ZookaDex

yeah you always see that in media, in reality the chopper would kill you miles away before you even know it.

Users who are viewing this thread