Nihonkoku Shoukan - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Louria's Defeat

Aggregator gang
@nomadicengi nah they're just temporary characters used by the author to change the pov to the enemy soldiers. Just like those disposable characters in Overlord who get half a volume long character introduction.

Double-page supporter
i am so glad shield guy survived, this means magical items at least can withstand modern weapons, so maybe japan's road will not be so smooth in the long run (or at least thats what i hope)

Aggregator gang
Huzzah! Magic shield-san survived. May he study war no more.

@Chaosking1236
I think wyvern-boy will turn up again (without a wyvern). He's too cool and brave a character to kill off quite yet.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, at least Shield dude lived thru this entire thing.
Captain America lives to fight another day.

but looking at the shield modern weapon definetly have some sort of advantage especially higher caliber weapon maybe like 20 mm ammunition

Dex-chan lover
Nice. The first arc has concluded.
200 tourists here we go!
😨 (but then again it'll be a vast amount of waiting time, considering the snail pace of the manga's publication)

It's so satisfying. Even though he was minor character, he's the one that for me who stand out the most (and also that one guy with his wyvern). He's just like those soldiers mob from FFVII that were just following orders, because that's their job. The last page on this final arc is really adds icing on the cake.

Aggregator gang
kind of disturbed with the different of pages size... i dont mind if all are small size or blured, just dont give that different size pages

@jwanito : that "magic" shield is a relic from the magic empire mentioned before. And that empire infact was a scientific advanced civilaztion. Those items left behind when they dimension warped all their cities into the future all considered to be toy for children , for exp intelligent bio weapon , ICBM , floating fortress etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread