Nike

Isn't using a already existing mark illegal and sue material? You should be careful on that, just a friendly warning, loved your Solo leveling translation BTW

Group Leader
@NikeSponsored
I've been doing solo leveling since season 2 started. It's not a snipe
Chapters 111-129 were deleted from md due to my previous translator's request

Group Leader
@NikeSponsored I really don't mean to be rude or anything to you. You're translations, and even the editing, were all really great ^^
But it really demoralizes my staff(and me) when they see that someone has sniped, again.

@NikeSponsored
"You were plenty rude!
I'm going to continue scanlating Solo Leveling. Best of luck to your group
!"
He obviously wasn't being rude lol. You should leave solo leveling to someone who can give us good quality.
Which you obviously can't provide. You're only in for money, while they are doing this as a hobby.

"And I was in one of the old groups that did Season 1"
Pfft, really now? The old group's quality was way better than yours lmao. I really don't get how your quality's so different even though you were in a group renowned for its high quality. 😅

@NikeSponsored "You were plenty rude!
I'm going to continue scanlating Solo Leveling. Best of luck to your group!"
Wow, such an asshole, you have no shame lmao. @BarakRhys even asked you to stop in a polite manner.
I hope that you stop your sniping, and work on another series that really needs someone to translate it. Solo Leveling and MEMORIZE aren't the only titles's in the world, are they?

Group Leader
@ArataSan
Yes, I'm sure that the group that only works on popular series, has a Patreon, Paypal, and ads on their site, is totally only doing it as a hobby.
Haha!

@Nikesponsored

Dont know what the furss about below but please continue translate MeMORiZE ! I am glad someone picking it up because the official one is region locked.

Based translator, keep it up. Flame scans is nigh unreadable and WD has been questionable lately so thank you for providing an alternative.

@NikeSponsored
hi man, you are the best. your work is the best. thanks for translating.
i begging you please take look at manhwa reverse villain. its good translation is up to chapter 39. can you please translate from chapter 40 onward? i would be reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tankful.

Users who are viewing this thread