Nike

Thanks for memorize, you're awesome.
Reaper today dropped FFF-Class Trashero for the same reason of memorize, so i hope you can scan the new chapters of this manhwa too if isn't a problem for you

Group Leader
@BarakRhys

https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/kp34ys/barakrhys_leader_of_flamescans_bashes_on_sniper/

edit: https://imgur.com/a/X1kSuIm

Nice one dude
Big cringe hours

Its simple, your translations are good and translation of CRAP-SCANS are shit so please continue.

Dex-chan lover
@NikeSponsored
>there's a subreddit dedicated specifically to scanlation drama
>every OP is blog-sized
It's surprising how unsurprising this is.

I’ve never had a mangadex account, but I felt the need to make one just to comment on this. @NikeSponsored man, you’re doing great. @BarakRhys you can go screw yourself, cause if your group can’t scanlate as fast as this guy, and can’t make a scanlation even approaching this quality, with what justification would you ask him to stop? Like dumbass, the whole point of scanlating is so that people around the world can consume the culture, not to turn a profit. If you actually wanted him to stop, turn off your patron and PayPal already, then maybe you’re sincere lmao. And what, demoralized? It makes you sad that thousands of people who desperately want to read this story get to? F*ck outta here man. Feel free to repost on reddit, just include everything xD.

Nice work man. Feared the FFF-class Trashero was lost to the masses when Reaper scans dropped it. I appreciate both the rapid upload speed and quality.

Also, noticed a lot people requesting a discord server. If you don't mind, I could drop an invite to you for mine. While it's originally a writing community with a hundred something members, I wouldn't mind setting up a scanlation section and deal with all the pesky setting up for channels, bots and stuff. Most if not all of the writers there, me included, has always enjoyed reading manga. So I'm sure there will be a bit overlap.

However, If you're not interested; Well, I am grateful regardless and will still be looking forward to more releases from you.

Thanks for the good work, you got yourself a fan. Keep doing what you do.

I would appreciate it if you made a discord server!

Thanks for picking up these series! Glad to see them still being translated!! Thanks a lot!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread