Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Life Threatening Bath

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a couple things about Japanese manga that will never change. Fan service and the bathroom encounter where it's always the male MC's fault because he exists.
It would be so simple for someone to just flip a tag that says "occupied" on the door or something which would solve 90% of these situations. The 10% would be shenanigans due to someone purposefully flipping the tag so the two parties meet.

Dex-chan lover
It would be so simple for someone to just flip a tag that says "occupied" on the door or something which would solve 90% of these situations. The 10% would be shenanigans due to someone purposefully flipping the tag so the two parties meet.
Well, the sign was literally flipped to "closed", but he ignored it because of what he'd heard previously. You'd think that would have been enough for him to not go in, I don't think the significance between an "open/closed" and "occupied/unoccupied" sign is that large here when he shouldn't have just randomly entered either way.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for next chapter when this retard pushes her down and the others walk in, cause the maid somehow only just remembered what she said 🫥

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a couple things about Japanese manga that will never change. Fan service and the bathroom encounter where it's always the male MC's fault because he exists.
To be fair, she was there first. It was his fault he didn't check.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she was there first. It was his fault he didn't check.
i could be wrong but I think she's the one who enters the room after the MC takes a dip in bath first as you can clearly see when the MC enters the bathroom, it's empty at first.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

That was attempted 1st degree murder, but due to logic of a semi-shounen manga MC, he was able to escape certain death because he is now a level scale higher after overcoming a recent defeat and at the same time being able to enjoy a lucky sukebe moment.

Dex-chan lover
Translator here to breakdance because I don't know what the fuck to say, the next chapter is boring

Users who are viewing this thread