Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 13.2

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how delusional he is. I hope the lady that he stab show up later to stab him back.
We haven't gotten word whether that woman was reported dead, so it's a possibility, though with how good she was, I imagine it won't be her to do it, but her partner to finish what he started. Honestly a miracle the bastard's still alive.

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, it's pretty funny to see just how entitled the guy thinks he is. "I only stabbed like, one person." C'mon, that should alone be enough to expel/jail him, even other manga with the same type of premise have the culprits usually try to hide the fact or run away from it. This guy's stupid enough to say it straight up.

Dex-chan lover
Id forgotten what had even happened.
For those that might not remember, he spotted a duo and thought they were cursing his team, to make them weak . He stabbed one, got slashed by the other. Chap 10.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looking forward to how much more shame Leon will have to deny before he realizes the truth

Dex-chan lover
Typical stuff, most of ppl knew but noone even mentioned Ruck skill lol, also i bet this braindead Hero will still not accept the truth and tell its some sort of scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread