Nimotsu Mochi no Nousuji Musou - Ch. 2 - Shrine Maiden Mio - 1

im happy he did just unlock some skill that makes him god like and instead goes for a somewhat diffrent aproach that uses a stacking affect bug like feature that can happen in games

Dex-chan lover
I like that this story already showing that ex party having disturbance in 2nd chapter. I guess this is the difference set up from other similar series

I find it weird that all of sudden the mc acts like he actually knows the sollution for his problem. Why didn't he do that before? Maybe amulet crafter went into hiding because of the reputation or the mc became lazy because he is not in frontline

Dex-chan lover
I like that this story already showing that ex party having disturbance in 2nd chapter. I guess this is the difference set up from other similar series

I find it weird that all of sudden the mc acts like he actually knows the sollution for his problem. Why didn't he do that before? Maybe amulet crafter went into hiding because of the reputation or the mc became lazy because he is not in frontline
Either he didn't have time, or maybe never thought to try.

I wouldn't say he knew the solution to the problem. To me it seems like he connected the dots, he probably thought "maybe my skill stores items differently" and tried it out (I mean he had to) and was proven correct.

Dex-chan lover
Ya, most of these series the Mc was doing something the party discredited that was core to their success.
Here
Appraisals cost money, and since they cared nothing for the MC, other then as a useful tool, they never had him get re-appraised to see if his skills has changed.
There is a passive skill that people can develop, rarely and mostly in certain situations VERY VERY similar to the MCs, that the MC has developed. It was core to the parties success, but no appraisal means no one knew, and the second he stopped thinking of them as allies they got a lot weaker.
He never really cared to fight before though. He had "allies" and was happy with a supporter role.

Dex-chan lover
It's a combination of things that made MC still weak until he met Mio.
1. Amulet crafter was considered the worse job. They would most likely hide their bad job, and they would most likely couldn't or wouldn't develop their skills, considering that it costs materials. Maybe they're so rare that MC never found one or so expensive that he never bought one even thought just carrying one would really help him with his very low stats. MC was most likely really lucky he could meet a skilled amulet crafter who gives him amulets to try.
2. MC's party clearly strung him dry and kept him busy. So he might be constantly tired, dulling his mind on things. Not to mention that he has long since accepted that he's really weak and can only do support. We also don't know how recent he knew about items with special properties not cancelling each other out while in his inventory.

Dex-chan lover
Either he didn't have time, or maybe never thought to try.

I wouldn't say he knew the solution to the problem. To me it seems like he connected the dots, he probably thought "maybe my skill stores items differently" and tried it out (I mean he had to) and was proven correct.
Yeah that's the kind of mindset he go with. But it doesn't click with his personality. The fact with him never going to frontline would hinder him to bravely go into fighting state. He is not a teenager. False bravado (even if he ends up succeed) would only occur to people that never try anything. Experienced people would definitely make decision due to his habit. People whose never going to frontline wouldn't bravely trying his hypothesis of a new things to do even in his urgency

My sollution would make him forcing them to run away first and throwing projectiles to the enemies in safe distance.

Supporter
1eea0e3033e0527a5400c20486ec6cd9.jpg

Double-page supporter
Alright, this has to have been composed by AI with every trope in mind, cuz this is beyond stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I like that it is synergy that is making him op, rather than just "they never knew he was a secret godskilled man" like you often see.

Dex-chan lover
He never really cared to fight before though. He had "allies" and was happy with a supporter role.
He very much cared at the start of chapter 1 though, thinking how he wished to be stronger and was able to fight alongside the others.

Dex-chan lover
there's the cliche, i'm guessing because he was in the party that they were able to carry the effects of MC.

Dex-chan lover
Are parties just showing up and dumping their "useless" members in this dungeon all the time?

Is there some kingdom out there farming protagonists by subsidizing these trash parties to pick up "worthless" people, party with them for awhile, and when they get tired, dump them in this dungeon, knowing that most of them will die, but once in awhile a superpowered OP monster who is still fundamentally a decent person will walk out, and revolutionize the world?

Users who are viewing this thread