Nina-san no Mahou Seikatsu

Fed-Kun's army
Looks nice but the last chapter was translated a year ago

@ mommy So is the raw it seems. The raw looks stuck in ch 8 since last year. I wonder what happened...

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it's ongoing at least! Here's hoping for more releases and more beautiful art. It reminds me of MythAdventures actually, with a touch of "The First Kingdom".

Group Leader
this really deserves more views. it's actually a very beautiful and creative world setting that the author has created. maybe slice of life is too slow for mainstream.

Ada

AN UPDATE!

YAS!!!!!

This is a really novels drawn manga, more people should take a chance and read it!

Fed-Kun's army
Dunno what the guy below me is talking about, the translation isn't super stellar kirei cake-tier but there are so, so much worse out there. There are a couple of weirdly-worded lines here but that's it.

I'm so pumped for this to be updating again, hope you guys stick with it.

No the translation is pretty bad.

Like, it's almost 2020. We shouldn't have to put up with garbage that feels like it dropped out of a time portal from 2005.

Dex-chan lover
i was confused by the sudden drop in quality before realizing it changed translators

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's back?! THANK YOU!!! I almost forgot about it, it was too sad to let it die...

Also people complaining after 2 years of nothing, damn fuck you and eat shit

Dex-chan lover
the new translation is so god awful garbage i literally cannot read this... :'( as a fellow scanlator its killing me...

Users who are viewing this thread