Ningen dakedo Maougun Shitennou ni Sodaterareta Ore wa, Maou no Musume ni Aisare Shihai Zokusei no Kennou o Ataeraremashita. - The Guardian of Prince…

Dex-chan lover
Why do these artists insist on leaving out all the visual fun of hanging out with demons all the time? This is literally worse than Star Trek TOS rubber forehead aliens.

Oh, look, Demons that look like Humans, with zero difference.
Oh, look, another dense overpowered protagonist, with an equally stupid love interest.
Oh, look, another "magic academy" in a fantasy genre where kids go, because if you are that age, in Jpn, you better be in school!
Oh, look, uniforms that will never change except on the rare occasion
Oh, look, the shonen protagonist is totally op, and I expect all the standard shonen cliches, bringing absolutely nothing new to the manga.

Contributor
Everyone rightfully calling out the human rep (Noah) for being obviously suspicious AF
but what if
this was all a giant ploy by Alicia (FMC) herself to make Leon (MC) look super capable to shut her father (Demon Lord/King) up?

@justforthelulz

yeaaaaa no. Princess is obviously not that smart and is merely there for the standard childhood friend love interest, to eventually become the damsel in distress.
And Noah is totally a bad guy, and will eventually come out as being racist against all races, the brother of the MC, and will eventually "see the error of his ways."

Is this a spoiler? no, never read any of the wn/ln, rather this is just common cliches.

Dex-chan lover
Is there any feature that distinguishes humans from demons?
Elves have pointy ears. Beastmen have shark teeth, a tail, and small pointy ears.

Double-page supporter
It's very trite, yes, but I don't hate it. The characters are pretty likeable.

Fed-Kun's army
think it could have been interesting if it was a harem and alicia had to try and stop others from taking leon also because i want a harem that the childhood friend actually wins

Dex-chan lover
The title told me everything I need to know... that this is shit.

Yo yo yo this is interesting, good story line and have a lot of potential. Also it doesn't have isekai and harem tag so good so far. Thanks for this update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators hope we can read the next chapter soon and thank you author good job.

Double-page supporter
I'm going to just guess that the human lord is his brother and he's actually an evil douche trying to open the tower because of some dark secret held within that he will try to use to take over. That will force the other three sides to work together and end the conflict between the races once they realize they work really well together (with the elf and other dude falling for each other). Possible last second twist is that the human lord was actually not evil and set all this up just to end the conflict.

If the thing called dense protag gone, this will be more nice. Hope to see more progress with her romance

Dex-chan lover
If it follows the usual tropes, the Human Lord was the one who instigated the souring relations between Elves and Beastmen, and as @raos044 speculated, the orthodox approach is we'll find out the mc's actually the stepbrother of the Human Lord who was left for dead in the woods...

"He's dense"

Now I need to know how op is this dude because if he's fucking average I'll drop this. He already lose a lot of points with "being dense" . The worse kind of MC tho only second to those who are wimp and idiots and somehow they're still alive.

Users who are viewing this thread