Ningen dakedo Maougun Shitennou ni Sodaterareta Ore wa, Maou no Musume ni Aisare Shihai Zokusei no Kennou o Ataeraremashita. - The Guardian of Prince…

Aggregator gang
Somehow, I feel that the security chief is the bad guy and he wants something from the tower.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
School. The place where a person gets their hopes and dreams assassinated.

Double-page supporter
@welcome2atlantis must be lucky. mine was like hell on earth everyone get kidnap as soon as they set foot outside school, there are hierarchy and slavery is everywhere.
aight imma head out. doctor said I need to take a pill every 8hr and it's been 12hr already.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the princess and the pacing is not cohesive.

Still probably read it anyway

Dex-chan lover
MC needs to shut up during fights. Nobody goes saying out loud "My science teacher told me so and so" or "My math teacher can solve a calculus problem much faster than you".

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis - explosive collars at school? Sounds like a big problem for the disciplinary committee. I don't think I've ever saw a school that is that bad in anime or manga before.

Double-page supporter
Why didn't the male lead think of cancelling the magic for getting information?? before the demon princess told him so for only helping and not even for information as well???

The creator(s) isn't/aren't trying....

Users who are viewing this thread