Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Expelled adventurer

the mc seems to think that the Argus incident was some sort of betrayal but the way I see it the only betrayal that happened was the gold-digger, and he was the stupid one being a fricking simp(and don't you dare call me childish for using this word cause the word absolutely applied to the mc) so I guess he deserved it in a way.

Dex-chan lover
the mc seems to think that the Argus incident was some sort of betrayal but the way I see it the only betrayal that happened was the gold-digger, and he was the stupid one being a fricking simp(and don't you dare call me childish for using this word cause the word absolutely applied to the mc) so I guess he deserved it in a way.
Having a hard time disagreeing.

Argus told him he can do better than stay with the warriors he's babysitting.

Claudine straight up scammed him - why he was gearing her up is a fantastic question, you'd think that the financials guy in the party would like, do a party rota of who is due for new gear instead of showing favoritism so that one is entirely his own fault

What the hell is up with the Idol? Is this a setup for another BETRAYAL?!?

The thot I get, but the party leader? He really  was more of a father figure than just a boss so that can hardly be counted as a betrayal, much less be the first of the two.  Maybe if the order was inverted so it'd kick him while he's down, but even then.
A random accusation of theft that gets immediately dropped and not brought up again?
Idols? Out of nowhere? For no discernable reason? In a medieval town that can't be that large and yet he never even so much as heard of the concept? It's like the author still had 100 words left to meet his target but no time before the deadline and couldn't get away with double spacing.

Users who are viewing this thread