Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Expelled adventurer

Dex-chan lover
@anak_sampah How is the Trails of Cold Steel treating you? :p I've been playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth for the past few days.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 Doesn't feel like playing the NG+, I'm only going for the story after all. Hmmm, I've been trying Honkai Impact 3

@Velsy Agreed. It seemed like Angus actually cares about MC and knows that adventuring is a bad job for people like MC. But Angus didn't word it like that and seemed like he was kicking MC out for being weak when he was actually looking out for him.

Dex-chan lover
Its this supposed to be some kind of tragic backstory? The only shitty thing that happened is that his gf dumped him?

Really engrossing first chapter, I’m hooked right now.

I think Argus was trying to get MC to move on but wasn’t exactly tactful. Maybe he thought if he was too nice, MC wouldn’t take his advice and insist on staying. That’s the vibe I got but we’ll see.

The girlfriend was terrible but goddamn the art was so good.

Double-page supporter
Argus tells MC that he's too smart to be an adventurer. MC gets swindled by a basic tactic.

the Argus thing i can understand, that party seems more brute force and he doesn't see that in the MC, and doesn't want the MC to get hurt, he was a little harsh about it but you can see the logic. but the girlfriend thing just seems more like a "feel bad for the protagonist, pwetty pweez? kinda thing, it was really pointless and she didn't need to be there at all.

THis is the most watered down "tragic backstory" I've ever seen.

I mean I guess I'm glad it's not some stupid over the top crap and it's not some edgelord nonsense.

But even so it feels unnatural. Like how does this lead to hating humans in general? Really it feels like a weird jump.

Double-page supporter
this story is all over the place, idols? in a fantasy setting, with a microphone?
now the THOT betraying him is reasonable....

Double-page supporter
Seems like Argus is actually a decent guy, the MC is unable to see what Argus is trying to do for him. Argus sees much bigger potential in MC, and if MC sticks around with their group he won't be able to reach that potential. For the sake of MC, he's letting him go so that he can grow even further and also learn and gain experiences that he couldn't have if he was stuck being a follower. Argus even had compassion on the guy who stole, knowing that the guy's limitations and faults aren't easily surpass-able and if anything is someone to be pitied because of it. The only real injustice MC had was the thot who was using him as a money bitch, which in my opinion MC kind of deserved for falling for that hook line and sinker. The other people in his new group seem to have much greater injustice and betrayal done towards them that they didn't deserve and was at no fault to their own.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, so many out of luck mc in my trashy reading list, but somehow this mc screams loser to me. Oblivious about fake girlfriend, then getting hooked on idols, and then moping around. Oh well i have trash taste 😎

Aggregator gang
I really, really like this. The idol stuff felt random though. These four feel like a real group of adventures with their own thoughts rather than characters created specifically to have a diverse harem for some plain MC with superpowers.

Users who are viewing this thread