Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Expelled adventurer

Man I love shit like this I wonder how many manga I'm missing out on easy favourite

Dex-chan lover
A friendship born of hate.
I'm liking it so far, expected Argus to be a dick about the expelling but he wasn't the girlfriend still betrayed him tho, but at least the former already puts it above a lot of other edgy "betrayed" series

Dex-chan lover
the only thing i wasn't expecting was the idols, wtf!? idols in a fantasy world? lol

idols, yikes.
them all saying the same thing, yikes.
meh

Double-page supporter
Leader let him go, Cause he wanted him to reach higher.

Double-page supporter
Ow people are dicks. Weird aescthetic but I would understand for an entertainment industry, idols might be a more pg way than showing talented ladies of the night.

The idol part was extremely out of place, I expected him to be tricked by some kind of charm magic to waste his money there to make it fit the plot. This MC has the biggest mild betrayal story ever. The party didn't even betray him they just didn't want to change their way of life and while his 'girlfriend' was a horrible person don't expect real love when you are only buying stuff for her for affection.

Calling it here, the idol is just being nice to people to get them to show up. I respect that tho. Money is money.
that being said, they're definitely going to keep kicking the dog

Dex-chan lover
Idiot MC. =/ Never give yourself so cheaply. Hope you learn your lesson for next time (probably).

Users who are viewing this thread