Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Expelled adventurer

Dex-chan lover
>NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T USE YOUR MONEY ON WOMAN THAT'S NOT ON THE BUDGET!!!!
>here m'lady a 100$ dollar donation to your only fans
Argus is a chad, yeah he stole some money, bonk him on the head a few times and tell him to not do it again.

Fed-Kun's army
simped, got cucked, blamed society, met other social outcasts: the manga

Dex-chan lover
I get what Argus did here but everytime I see that happen I aways think "wasn't there a better way to do it?".

hmmm considering all the comments, this seems the kinda trash I normally consume anyway, sooo... gotta read it all until the morning

Fed-Kun's army
So basically, this guy is saying and tires are a bunch of buckle heads. Their now smart and their only redeeming quality is their strength. And, smart people have no place in an adventurer squad. They shouldn’t get string and should instead get decent jobs. All he’s saying is to keep the stupid people stupid and prevent the smart people from teaching the stupid people. It’s as if there’s this social role that only he can see. Who the fuck has this kind of mind set?!

Fed-Kun's army
the MC...at least on this chapter (since from the description it sounded like a multi story kind of a manga)
is kind of dumb...all men and women who got duped like this are pathetic...at least have them do something for you or give you something in return so in the case they ever do this kind of shit you don't lose too much lol

Im surprised so few people are mentioning the completely random idol show in the middle of this chapter. Pretty trash but I love trash

Aggregator gang
LOL morals of the chapter
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind (Argus)
Don't spend cash if she doesn't put out (THOT)

Question: Where's the horrible betrayal?

Aggregator gang
Pretty hilarious that all four are at the same table, all sulking and drinking their pain away, only to find out that all of them feel the same way. What are the chances? Even taking a swig at the same time, to shouting at the same time. The threads of fate works in mysterious ways...

It was actually nice for Argus to kick Nick in the party. He knows him being in that party will not help him grow further.

In terms of that ex gf, he was stupid. If you love someone teach them not give them what they lack. Coz if you spoil them, they will grow dependent and makes a one sided love in the long term. Doing so, you will also know more of their likes and dislikes. This should be the first thing you do to decide to make them as your lover or not. And thats the time for you to give a once in a while simple treat, It should be enough for that person as an appreciation for still staying beside you at times.

Users who are viewing this thread