Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Expelled adventurer

Lmao at readers getting pissed at Argus enjoying life with his mates getting ticked off at MC trying to screw up a good thing because of his rank up ambition that other members clearly don't share.
Argus is right, if MC is ambitious, he should party up with like-minded people, not simply trying to change people who don't share his views.

Man, the idol stuff felt like a typical "Big Lipped Alligator Moment": Apparently, this world has advanced enough to have microphones, glow sticks and effing spotlights, but still uses swords and other medival weapons. As long as we don´t get more world building like "guns and other modern weapons are less effective against monsters" or "the existence of magic led to some inventions never being made", this just seems weird. I hope it wasn´t just to explain why the MC is hurting for money right now.

And I agree that Argus was quite reasonable: If all adventurers are shit, you can´t be cherry-picking about who you have in your party. And it appears that the other members of the party were much older and probably past their prime. We don´t know how much harder b-rank or a-rank quests are.
So yeah, kicking the MC out so he can actually do more with his life than be stuck with party members who might be too old to go adventuring in ten years was the right call. He could have wordeed it nicer, but in the end, he has some good points.

@Fuko
Nah, it is just polite speech, he clearly don't want MC on the team because MC trying to change the team to fit his agenda, by taking control of the funds.
No leader appreciated being sidelined out of their own team, no matter how good the intention.

Aggregator gang
This shit is good.... the idol part is weird though.... the fated meeting is nice too

Supporter
@MinecraftNoob I agree with you, the "Idol part" come from nowhere, and with item who don't match with the rest of the world building...

And even with the "Guns are... than cold weapon", At last the world should be more modern, like in Solo Leveling... Total "I like Idol, let's put an Idol show in my Medieval fantasy setting..." :D

Fed-Kun's army
4 betrayed adventurers 4 times the edge hell yeah. Also holy shit the blond girlfriend girls basically engineered to incite comment section rage, like some kind of incel lightning rod. Really hope shes a recurring character.

Frankly, my view is that Argus use this chance to let MC have his freedom, i mean, from MC monologue was clearly shown that the whole reason he continue with this is for Argus, and Argus probably realized it already and is trying to use this chance to push MC to get a bigger chance. How he deal with Garosso is anyone guess, but I have a feeling that Argus just use the chance to get the MC out of the team without making MC feel guilty for abandoning Argus

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf

To speed up how quickly the MC would need to start working again atleast, maybe she shows up later as well

Dex-chan lover
@ultraleaf The idol stuff appears to be LN/manga original, in the original WN Nick spent his money listening to beautiful female bards.

Dex-chan lover
4 people that don't trust people, but will trust each other. Hahhaha. Looking forward to this. This coincidence is ludicrous. lol

Dex-chan lover
the idol part was retarded, but at least they didnt dwell on it? i guess ill just drop this shit if it continues with degeneracy later

I kind of like this, but not looking forward to at least 3 chapters dedicated to everyone's backgrounds.

Dex-chan lover
@silverlightning
The next manga chapter gives a quick brief rundown of the other's pasts, but not as detailed as the WN - that one dedicated most of its initial chapters fleshing out everyone's background.

@ultraleaf Author likely intended it to be that way. The Japanese-idol dress is a fixture of the LNs, according to the official LN illustrations.

https://mypage.syosetu.com/mypageblog/view/userid/598594/blogkey/2414115/

Users who are viewing this thread