Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Birth of a party

Double-page supporter
Will the priest keep his libo in check with a cute dragongirl and loli in the team ?

I also like the feel of this MC, seems like a natural born leader.. He may be the glue to keep this team together. To rise them up the ranks ? Sure hes bad at picking women, but thats another category. .

Double-page supporter
Wow a losers support group. Picking yourselves up and become a better person.
Dang. This hits close to Home

@Velsy, now that you mention it, I smells trouble will brew soon with that premise "Only MC have a charisma/ talent as a leader" like sometime in the future He will badly injured and other team mates have to make the important decision...
Or maybe my fantasy is just to much ...

Dex-chan lover
@Yorple I think the 'her' refers to the person who stole Tiaana's fiance (considering she was the person that was mentioned in the sentence before it). but then again you never know

Dex-chan lover
Why did the line cross the line? To make a cross.
Also, pull up your pants. No one wants to see your dragon butt crack.

Dex-chan lover
Where can I read the manga uncensored? I hate it when third parties censor, be it scanners, providers or translators.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperRobotSolo
https://www.manhuadb.com/manhua/9485/11627_158938_p15.html
https://loveheaven.net/read-ningen-fushin-no-bouken-shatachi-ga-sekai-o-sukuu-you-desu-manga-raw-chapter-2.html

Dex-chan lover
Bless your soul, @Belfegrad.

the_prophet_saitama__one_punch_man__by_sabtastic-d9ijhe4.png

Dex-chan lover
I like this group already, from the very first page.
This going to be fun

Fed-Kun's army
so scout, sorcerer, priest, warrior ... how OVERLY CONVENIENT that 4 rejects with a perfect party composition just so happen to meet.

Eh?
Instead of forming a party why not Solo instead?
You don't have to share shit and you can just farm the weak ones until you get really damn strong
and you have 2 options. Either you will live peacefully, or seek for revenge

Users who are viewing this thread