Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Taking a day off

@ivv
Being nice to someone so they will spend money at your shop is business 101.
She is just doing business, only idiots think otherwise.
There is no hidden agenda unless you want to hate anyone who ever want to sell you something openly.

Fed-Kun's army
now he owes her a purchase from the idol merch store

pleasure doing business

Dex-chan lover
I ain't going to flip my opinion on that idol girl. She is a leech and she wanted to give attention to the dog that didn't have time to give her any more money.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, she's obviously aiming to keep him as a fan and spending money, but considering she actually remembered him and was willing to spend time sitting with him and listening to his problems?

I'd chalk her up as actually a pretty good person.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Wow, she really is an idol, being idolised like that :p

Now when Sem and Nick gonna start their Ishozoku reviewer trip :v

Dex-chan lover
@kemomi128 +1

It's nice that he is being set up well, good and proper.
Just waiting for the inevitable second fall.

Contributor
Good thing there's no internet, see he'd join us in vtuber hell.

Dex-chan lover
@MonkeyMagic a-are you saying that investing in idols means that i can talk to one of them personally and have them listen to my problem, without them calling the police on me?
guess i've found the place to blow all my neetbux savings on

Contributor
Yeah, it was a nice chapter.

This idol is just doing her job, but still help him, so she's nice enough, i say.

I think the idol is being nice to be nice. Yeah she said go buy my merch but she gave him advice and was nice to him without making him buy her stuff first.

Yes, her job is to be nice to fans but nothing forces her to be a counselor outside her job where she's not getting any free publicity or anything. She even told him it was problematic when people found out where the office was.

Not to say she can't be evil but it feels like she's more of a plot device to come in and cheer Nick up so he continues to be the driving force behind the other survivors. I mean without Nick everyone else would just wallow in their problems.

Dex-chan lover
The rational in me: Nice everyone is doing ok
The memer in me: S I M P

Dex-chan lover
You're right.
"Oh I've broken the pendant of the dragon lady. She says it's ok. But I don't feel like it's ok. OMG what should I do?"
This mental dilemma is so forced.

Users who are viewing this thread