Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Taking a day off

hm....agate, who are you? make me wonder..she definitely an important character here

@monkey123 it doesn't feel forced for me, i totally can imagine myself having the same dilemma if something like that happened

Dex-chan lover
An idol just "doing her job" wouldnt approach a fan out of no where and listen to their problems lol

Also she told him that her office moved, the point of moving offices was to avoid fans so it would be counter productive to tell him.

So clearly she sees him more then an average fan

Dex-chan lover
They all talked like they were over their addiction and regreting it but they went right back to it wtf
I mean gambling is one thing but just not buying a whore isnt that hard

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch You're kind of ignoring what "addiction" means. It's pretty hard for him to not do something if that's his addiction. That's specifically what that word means.

Dex-chan lover
@chucke1992 It is how the idol industry works. Also majority of the money from the merch doesn't go directly to the idols but to their manager, event organizers, their agency, etc.

@Kampfarsch You need to understand what "addiction" is. You know that it is bad but you can't give up it. I myself understand it as I am addicted to gaming. Every time I told myself to just play for one hour then go to sleep, I ended up playing to dawn.
Also sex addiction is even harder to quit. You said " isnt that hard" means that you don't understand about sex addiction. How do you think men keep going to brothels and women keep coming back to host clubs even if they are broke and in debt?

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19 Not every addiction is the same they dont have the same effect and urges
Substance abuse and gambling are very different

Fed-Kun's army
@Kampfarsch sexual addiction like prostitutes or similar services are VERY easy to not indulge in when the person doesn't have the money. But as soon as there's some extra cash in hand, it quickly goes to feeding (or paying) that addiction. Sem's problem is pretty accurately portrayed.

Users who are viewing this thread