Ningen Fushin no Boukenshatachi ga Sekai o Sukuu Youdesu - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Bond

Fed-Kun's army
@ChocoPark
no no, what I mean by dark is that they are not so naive or very paranoid and thinking every human as an asshole or villain or something. like how Goblin Slayer acts, how he's ready every time for goblin assault. appreciate the response though.

Dex-chan lover
So the actual title is "I, 007, was reincarnated as a sword in another world" ?

Fed-Kun's army
100% sure that lady knows exactly what's up and just playing along.....at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Dex-chan lover
I mean they really could have just said "hey, we found a pile of the swords". That would have lowered suspicion and been more true. Plus they have the only one that matters. Actually if they said there were a bunch then it wouldn't have been weird to ask to ke one (so they could walk around and use theirs). That just seems like such an obvious better lie than the one they came up with. As is they're now in danger if the guild ever realizes they have the sword or happen to see it (meaning they can't use it in a dangerous situation if the guild is around).

Also they probably should have established a backstory for the swords human form beforehand. And given him some tips on common sense and acting like a human boy. These guys are REALLY bad at planning and lying

The guild wants a Gundam but give them Guncannon/guntank prototype instead

Dex-chan lover
So what happened to that whole pile of swords? Especially since the door was hacked open and now anyone can just stumble upon them. And I find it hard to believe a gambling addict would leave them behind instead of risking it and selling them as sacred aura swords to make a ton of cash.

I mean the manga's still looking pretty fun but it feels weird seeing them using the power of friendship/anime so early in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
And I'm not the only one, it seems... 😁
i-understood-that-reference.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@MrMichael Yeah, I would have just said "Turns out there was a pile of them. Here's one for the commission. The rest we'll auction off."

@lolfrog Oh you have not read Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life then? Hot guy on Sword action! You should see where that pommel goes!

Users who are viewing this thread