Ningen no 99% wa Hon de Dekite Iru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
This would be a lot more entertaining i the protagonist wasn't a GIGANTIC asshole who blames his isolation on choosing to dislike other people because they're the problem.

He doesn't deserve sexy librarian fun. Or sexy book-girl fun. Or any fun at all.

And this author has shown they can work in that direction too. Mizuno from Scary Girl, Cute Girl is rough around the edges and rude/prickly to people, but is also generally a nice person who internalizes everything bad and blames herself even when it's unwarranted. This guy's just a prick who makes it seem like anything positive he does is totally by accident.

Contributor
I guess we can expect more of the same schtick for the other 2 book girls in the next 2 chapters. I feel like there won't be any progression soon considering how stubborn the main guy is. Being unlikable like that, it's the girls (and the mysterious librarian) who are the ones carrying this manga for me.

Dex-chan lover
I think that's the whole point of the story.... a toxic egocentric edge lord tries to find love and how to break his current character and change to a new one.

We're not supposed to empathize with him, but see him be a better person. The question is can this story balance his insufferable atitude while still keeping an interesting premise.
This would be a lot more entertaining i the protagonist wasn't a GIGANTIC asshole who blames his isolation on choosing to dislike other people because they're the problem.

He doesn't deserve sexy librarian fun. Or sexy book-girl fun. Or any fun at all.

And this author has shown they can work in that direction too. Mizuno from Scary Girl, Cute Girl is rough around the edges and rude/prickly to people, but is also generally a nice person who internalizes everything bad and blames herself even when it's unwarranted. This guy's just a prick who makes it seem like anything positive he does is totally

Dex-chan lover
Forget my previous comment. He needs to do something about his behaviour and attitude to other people before he can attempt to date the librarian.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I kinda like the mc. Reminded me of early Fuutarou from Go Toubun. Definitely better than your typical self insert harem mc. His growth and change would be interesting to watch

Dex-chan lover
Okay Google, can I fuck books?
Yes, yes you can.
But you shouldn't

In high school, I worked at the library, and there was one patron who would take the books on 'human sexual behavior' into the bathroom, and then I would find them stuck together on the pages showing anatomical drawings.

Group Leader
Yes, yes you can.
But you shouldn't

In high school, I worked at the library, and there was one patron who would take the books on 'human sexual behavior' into the bathroom, and then I would find them stuck together on the pages showing anatomical drawings.
What an...interesting person.

Dex-chan lover
I see what you're trying to do Hamita, you're going to develop all the 3 books then the yandere bookstore gonna come in and eat them all isn't it.

edit: That fox is just as vile as ever.

Users who are viewing this thread