Ningyohime no Gomen ne Gohan - Vol. 6 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
how can something be so adorable and simultaneously psychologically horrifying

goddamn this series is the best

Dex-chan lover
@Candymon
The only possibility I can see for this route is that there's some sort of underwater conflict in the final volume and she dies from an injury.
Wow, I didn't think of that. Maybe some accidents will happen as karma because she breaks the taboo of her kingdom.
marries into another kingdom, where eating seafood is acceptable...
Most unlikely, she will be hunted if she go to another kingdom. Her phisique is actually weak.
what if there's some dark royalty history of eating fishes / enemies?
I wouldn't be surprised if her father actually eats her mother's corpse at this point( like Era eat Tuna). The reason is too keep them live in the belly for eternity.
023.jpg

021.png

Right now I'm just excited about what would happen in next chapter. Every ending has good twist in it.

Dex-chan lover
@feratul
I wouldn't be surprised if her father actually eats her mother's corpse at this point( like Era eat Tuna). The reason is too keep them live in the belly for eternity.
Certainly gives new meaning to "together/friends forever"...

Dex-chan lover
omg, this chapter shook my heart... It was like malice or madness lingering on her...

Dex-chan lover
@red_bean_casserole
no, but i'll do it now because sango

Chapters:
4 (just sango and era)
8 (himada)
9 (GUB GUB)
12 (sango and himada begins)
15 (sango and himada)
17 (himada backstory)
22 (sango and himada)
24 (sango and himada)
28 (GUB BUB)
29 (sango and based himada)
36 (sango and himada nirvana)

I've been waiting for this chapter to come! I loved Sango's arc throughout the series. I've read through the chapters that are untranslated currently and those upcoming chapters will cover the final volume. I can't wait to see the final arc of Era's story.

Dex-chan lover
lol tell me that's the last chapter, and the princess is just a serial killer still on the loose

Aggregator gang
This was kinda dumb. Sango literally knows that a human-mermaid relationship is totally okay, she just heard that from the king himself a few chapters ago, so she had no reason to bail at the last second.
Good thing Himada was there to save the day.

Users who are viewing this thread