Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock
Of course... if you were really unworthy of the position of Saintess... that would mean you are an imposter and at that time, you would be immediately executed.
They show up, declare her to be the Saintess of their own volition, and when she says that she couldn't possibly be the Saintess they tell her that she has to be the Saintess, and that if she isn't they'll execute her for pretending to be the Saintess as if she was the one going around claiming she was the Saintess and not them.

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock He's a pretty loyal dude, and a nice one until it suits him. Given that some peasents would stop the country from getting the Saintess, there lives wouldn't worth much though. The country is rather corrupt in general anyway. Just look at this arc, a "grey" guild member nonchalantly crashed a party where the Crown Prince is present.

Aggregator gang
Translator, you got a part wrong. That's clearly 'muscle magic' :D.

Dex-chan lover
@Jayswing103 Yah, but that is only if she claims to be the saintess. If she said something like "there must have been a mistake" or something like that, it'd be fine. The knight was actually kinda nice to the peasant once he calmed down. And I feel like the real situation is just a karma trip for them. 2 lazy people who want to leach off others by pretending to be good are put in situations where they are forced to be good and do work. They aren't allowed to be lazy.

@Istvan90623 There is always SOME level of corruption. But most of it is illegal and they are not supportive of it. The nation does actually try to be just and fair.

Fed-Kun's army
This is way too overrated, the sword is annoying as fuck

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Never once does he say they'll execute her if she claims she's the Saintess, just that they'll execute her if she isn't the Saintess.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice another update good good thank youu. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
of course she can hear the sword, its been cursed to speak mentally to scum now.

I like this anti mainstream manga. It's treachery way beyond the Konosuba ever was. The MC and FMC were scum on equal footing. By reading this manga, I feel scummier each day.

Dex-chan lover
That was some turbo speed, getting all these chapters out! Thanks for translating! :)

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to hate this series. I was waiting for the MC to turn all goody goody at the drop of some tits a hat. I was waiting for the FMC to do the same thing as soon as Mr. Prince looked at her with googly eyes. But damn. This series is proving me wrong, and sticking to it's sublimely, yet appallingly shitty roots. It's kind of gold. And Jesus, MC and the holy sword shit-talking each other while calling each other "kun" just slays me.

10/10. Would absolutely debase myself by reading it again.

Users who are viewing this thread