Nise Seiken Monogatari - Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Ever since they made it obvious she is in love with the Hero, the series kinda lost something. An obvious 'Tsundere in love' acting horrible because she is obviously jealous is kinda... eh.

But if he actually hooks up with Marla and there are consequences for the Tsundere acting horrible? I'm so for it.

Dex-chan lover
Ever since they made it obvious she is in love with the Hero, the series kinda lost something. An obvious 'Tsundere in love' acting horrible because she is obviously jealous is kinda... eh.

But if he actually hooks up with Marla and there are consequences for the Tsundere acting horrible? I'm so for it.
To be fair I think this part of the manga/LN wasn't in the WN since at this point in the WN's plot they were dealing with another impostor saintess from a rival country or something

Dex-chan lover
With how things are going, I'm starting to believe Marla is too good to be true (to his desires), & that his friend actually saved him a lot of grief, which might be revealed later during the wedding

Dex-chan lover
Well now this is a conflicting situation for the readers since we, or I at least want Marla to be happy but when you wish for her to get together with the MC it feels like putting a curse on her as well
I honestly feel like she would be happier with a kept scumbag of a husband who accepts her wholly and even idolizes the traits she has complexes about, than with some two-faced noble who will spurn her for being a half-dragon and at best lock her up to not be seen, but more likely use her as some military tool, or worst, make it public to have her executed and keep all her assets.

So yeah, not the ideal mc for her, but honestly seems like the best she could get in her situation (a peasant who adores her could work too and be better in many ways, but they would not have the (perceived) military power and prestige to keep her safe from the state - unlike "the hero").

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I don't give two shits about MC, I just want Marla to be happy.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She had good parents. It shows through her disposition.

"And ever..."
She's so very nice.

What do you mean acted to hastily? There's nothing wrong with her.

It's fair of her to think he was just faking it. He usually does.

Sometimes it's a wonder he hasn't killed her yet.

Well, what she said isn't wrong. There's no way you can claim he's the "right" guy.

He's also right. It's not easy finding a catch like her.

First time he's actually fighting for something. It's still his own selfish desires, though.

Well now this is a conflicting situation for the readers since we, or I at least want Marla to be happy but when you wish for her to get together with the MC it feels like putting a curse on her as well
Yeah, "conflicting" is the right word. As long as she's happy. MC 1 and MC 2 can die in a fire for all I care.

Users who are viewing this thread