Nise Seiken Monogatari - Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Well now this is a conflicting situation for the readers since we, or I at least want Marla to be happy but when you wish for her to get together with the MC it feels like putting a curse on her as well
Well that curse will treat her with the thing she yearns the most so it doesn't sound too bad ngl

Dex-chan lover
I honestly feel like she would be happier with a kept scumbag of a husband who accepts her wholly and even idolizes the traits she has complexes about, than with some two-faced noble who will spurn her for being a half-dragon and at best lock her up to not be seen, but more likely use her as some military tool, or worst, make it public to have her executed and keep all her assets.

So yeah, not the ideal mc for her, but honestly seems like the best she could get in her situation (a peasant who adores her could work too and be better in many ways, but they would not have the (perceived) military power and prestige to keep her safe from the state - unlike "the hero").
I don't wanna be too philosophical here but wouldn't it all be an illusion? She's doesn't really get what she wants because he's just pretending and should she ever find out his true motives, how he only cares about himself not her, wouldn't that be soul-crushing?

Dex-chan lover
I don't wanna be too philosophical here but wouldn't it all be an illusion? She's doesn't really get what she wants because he's just pretending and should she ever find out his true motives, how he only cares about himself not her, wouldn't that be soul-crushing?
No, because he wouldn't just be pretending. He seems like a honest kind of golddigger, who honestly like and care for his host that provides all the money.

Unless you mean the feeling of love, because yes, he seems to lack that part. But as a noble I doubt she would ever get that in her marriage, and finding some unique (as in not xenophobic) peasant is her only recourse if that is what she wants.

Dex-chan lover
Damn although it just an illusion on Marla part i think she deserves to feel happy with her choice

BUT ERGH IT IS ALISTAR WE ARE TALKING BOUT.. BUT THEN WE DONT KNOW IF THAT NOBLE GUY IS FINE WITH HER BEING HALF DRAGON. THIS IS SO CONFLICTING AND I JUST WISH MARLA IS HAPPY SHE DESERVES IT

Dex-chan lover
Just interrupt the wedding.

You are the hero, you are still a newbie but your status is inmaculate.

But this feels meaningless cause we know Magary and Aleister will end up together.

Damn this manga stops translating most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread