Nisekoi - Vol. 25 Ch. 229 - Promise

Looks like it was @den15_512; best couple by far. Though from the looks of it he gave up on the final contest. Great story overall, glad to see there was no last minute attempt at pairing up everyone who was still alone. I only rate it 9/10 cause the community failed to come together and get that guy at least on the top 3. I do wish they didn't make Marika refer to Raku bitterly; makes it look like she's still hurting. And btw, whats the deal with Raku's mother? mystery for the sake of it? Laziness When it came to character design? What gives? Not wanting to create a deep bond between the audience and a character that won't impact the story all that much and they'll never see again isn't smart if you go out of your way to hide them, creating curiosity that ends up defeating the purpose of the charater being disposable.

SUCH A GREAT ENDING!
Onodera finally had a character development!
THE BEST GIRL WON!
You can see these two lovebirds grow and grow more around each other, it was super believable, If you fall in love a second time that means you not really love the one you're in love too, I am glad to see that Raku and Onodera grew from it.
Raku and Chitoge are imperfect but they grow together and that's really cool! their romance is the only thing that made me go through this manga.
Also people who are still in denial about their love, think like this, love is unpredictable. sometimes we do not go with our first love, human nature is like that, different and unexpected.
I think that is why this felt so natural, a person can change.
And Raku and Chitoge will change in their path but they will be together.

Such a great story! Made me cry at various parts. Im really happy for the ending and that it showed that they were all able to move on afterwards.

I'm really happy that Ruri and Shuu got together. I just hope that the others find happiness as well.

It may have felt like a drawn out manga with a lot of pointless events to some, but this is by far one of my favorite romance stories. The character development as it allvwent on was great. You got to witness the various characters change over time in their thoughts and actions.

Definitely might reread this down the line.

lol imagine the author decided to fuck with us do a 180 to team Onodera

still kinda salty tho

Holy hell why are people calling the author retarted? I mean, if I was on team onodera then yeah I would be pissed, but that doesn’t mean that you have to hate to that extent. Also the ending was really fucking great when I first read it and it still is

Supporter
😭😭😭Oh man, what a roller coaster (I think I'm sweating).
I was always team Onodera but Chitoge grew on me and I didn't want either to be hurt, but I think the author did a great job ending it.
My heart still hurts though, I shouldn't read anymore harem/romance manga for a while. 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
eWRinJG1VzYDFkot9

Users who are viewing this thread