Normality and Monsters - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Chances are it's a doppleganger or a shapeshifter that "picks up" where another monster has been. Almost like how detrivores eat the remains left from carnivores.
if it's a world here a 'monster' can disguise herself as a high school teenager, i'm sure it can't be that hard to imitate humans. though other than ppl knowing of his demise or close relatives i doubt any other students would notice any diff unless he had a super unique/outgoing personality or so lol

But maybe the form was also for the author to use rather than introducing a 'new' monster out of the middle of nowhere (other than like a transfer student )

Dex-chan lover
It would be interesting if that was indeed Nierhara-san in some shape or form. Since our protagonist did say the teacher seemed to be "appraising" the students.

Dex-chan lover
Do you think Itou realises that she is slowly falling for Takahashi? She's even feeling clingy and jealous about their lunch times together. Honestly whatever monster Niehara is might want to worry about Itou more than Takahashi if he deprives them of their time together.

Group Leader
Do you think Itou realises that she is slowly falling for Takahashi? She's even feeling clingy and jealous about their lunch times together. Honestly whatever monster Niehara is might want to worry about Itou more than Takahashi if he deprives them of their time together.
I wouldn't be surprised if Itou has never had a friend before, so she probably doesn't have a great sense of the difference between friendship and love.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so a new monster have decided to take on the appearance of the pedophile rapist teacher… Thought we wouldnt have to see his disgusting face anymore…

Double-page supporter
Monster that eats teachers who won't be noticed if they go missing for a while. Monster that shape shifts into teachers who weren't noticed as they went missing for a while.

Dex-chan lover

Monster hates Itou cuz Itou doesnt take any effort while the monster lives in fear of being found out if shes not normal.
Itou is a yandere who is like we better be friends forever or ill kill myself.

Users who are viewing this thread