Nishino ~ The Boy at the Bottom of the School Caste and Also at the Top of the Underground - Ch. 13 - File.013 After Festival

Double-page supporter
the fuck do these people want? if MC accepts the "invitation", they'd just complain and tell him that he's ruining the mood. if MC declines, they also just complain. but eh, it's been obvious the writing is against MC's favor so no point getting mad over this.

at least the bartender is cool

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I also don't get why they treat him like a pariah.

Double-page supporter
I think I have too much fun reading this series, like waaaay too much fun. lol.

Dex-chan lover
Bartender is cool and I like the scene but it seemed like a waste of panels with repetitive dialogue. Could have been optimized better for better execution.

And the students are still super shitty. No self awareness and it’s really just annoying rather than interesting.

whoa there is a lot updates, thanks for the translation as always! and don't push yourself too hard

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 Shimizu lies Rose about Nishino going to the party getting herself in trouble, why? Because probably she wants Takeuchi's dick inside her. Just look how she can't say anything to him.

Dex-chan lover
@Koyomiya
The scene was supposed to convey how the bartender was actually shitting his pants because Nishino was acting weird, and he doesnt know how to deal with a live nuclear device that is drinking himself stupid.

Remember Nishino has to barely even blink and Marquis would be dead, the artist just failed to convey this properly, the Light Novel does a better job in setting the scene.

@Belkin
Cause its class elitism, thats the whole theme of this story, the school itself is a pretty high class school, Nishino got himself in with loads of cash and conections, this is something that was stablished early on in the LN, but was skipped in the manga.

@robloxoof
Takeuchi invited him to make himself look good, remember he hates Nishino and wants to make him suffer, specially since he still has the hang up of what happened with the mobsters.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, why does she want to have a big party despite him not participating?

@boag thank you for always explaining things xD this manga adaptation is pretty hard to understand for some things

Double-page supporter
class elitism, happens back when I was in school too, though I didn't really care much about it

Dex-chan lover
@Aronida
it suffers from the same issues that Tanaka the Wizard did, its skipping over several things to tell the story, or outright re arranging events.
For example, Nishinos beatdown was supposed to take a couple of hours, but I understand the scene was rushed to get to the next plot point in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread