Nishino ~ The Boy at the Bottom of the School Caste and Also at the Top of the Underground

Group Leader
im still learning the language so it might still feel very unnatural ;P , and also the description is of course doesn't match with the first chapter because its the prologue, you'll see it later in the following chapters.

ps. I did translate this for the ugly bastard at the end lol

Double-page supporter
Cool! I wanted mafia/yakuza/underground action manga but not those yakuza dramas 😀

@gemofdesire, yea unnatural at times, still a nice read xD. Ugly mcs are the best. To me it feels like a mix of atelier tanaka's MC with grisaya + some esper action.

I mean, the art is terrible, like one of those bad cheap hentai, the story can be interesting but feels generic as fuck and like a delusion of a high schooler. And on top of that the translation makes it a little akward. I know the guy translating is doing his best and trying to improve but I would suggest to find someone that could check the translation or maybe revisit the firsts chapters once you improve.

When you're so ugly that you're not on the cover despite being the protagonist of your own story lol

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably the dumbest manga I ever read. The translation is fine though.

This adaptation of the novel condenses & skips so much that it ends up not making much sense and you lose some of the character to the incredible amount of cutting done.

I would not recommend this manga. The novel is fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread