Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

never go forward in time, go backwards to face off against legends and then raise them to be op and make future generations even better so by the time youre born youre some random no body XD

I think I saw the author holding a shotgun and carrying his last original thought behind the shed.

R.I.P. creativity.

Dex-chan lover
Hoho, this is some fine quality garbage, I do declare.

TL is good though!

Dex-chan lover
I know it's not gonna happen but when I saw how FMC behaved, my first thought was that she was trying to honey trap MC.

okay so... when those were touching her she was like "SAVE ME" "OMG" and after that she let Mc touch he who she just met a few secs ago bruh what kind of mindset is this...lol these isekai harem shits are beyond my understandings

Did.. did mc just break into a city? I mean, even in previous era that can't the be common sense right? XD
Also first Girl for me is a bit dumb but still young so she can improve, boobs are ok, over all a nice kid but not waifu material

Mmm I know I haven't read these types of stories in a while but....dem is that girl basically slutting everywhere? No wonder those dudes cornered her, she literally acts like she wanted it!
I wonder what she's thinking. Did her parents never teach her common decency? Oh yeah I have big boobs let me just mush this guy's hand into them as thanks. Yeah this will get him interested in me. He stronk I can ride his op train to the summit of success. Like if that shit works in real life without ending up as a mindless s*x slave that can be tossed away on the streets anytime I'd be all for being a slut too.

pretty mediocre but atleast its a school arc school harems are most entertaining.

bruh nosebleed from boobs? pathetic, i thought you've reached the pinnacle of strength but seems like you'd easily bow down to your own lust

"Surely there'd be more magical breakthroughs 1000 years from now"

Buddy, that only works in the modern era(aka when basically everyone has access to what is essentially every single piece of info on earth)

Users who are viewing this thread