Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Healers are useful lmao, even if they are the weakest occupation they are called a healer for a reason they can heal things further more they can learn to cure illnesses/poison and remove curses. I would like to see these guys break every single one of their bones and they don't have a healer with them. And when a mc says they are gonna kill you, oh boy you better start hiding cause they will track you down even if the world is about to end, and torture u instead of peacefully killing you.

Just realized, Mc is the only one with the unique skill goddesses protection, oh boy the world gonna flip around lmao.

Do you guys understand that if you except the assistance of some that’s not going to be there to help you all the time, it’s just going to make the bullying worse. Not accepting her help was the right choice but he also needs to learn to help himself

Double-page supporter
Rereading this after a whole year,

Just remembered that the beginning few chapters are sick

could... could this be? the most generic plot in the history of isekais?

I mean they summoned him out of his will then why is it his fault that he was summoned. Are all this characters incapable of thinking?

Anyways, I think the reason people from the other world dislikes healers is because their weak (I assume), In battle, a healer would probably need to be protected causing in loss of valuable and low (I assume) manpower. Also, they probably have potions and what not.

In this case, I think that's their reasoning or mindset.

Dex-chan lover
Why when talking about bullies Bystanders come as part of a bullying role? It's not their business. Strangers don't have an obligation to stand for YOUR ass, grow a pair, shit in the bully bags, piss in their drinks, fucking incinerate their desk, make friendship with someone to stand against them with you and if you can't do that, you are just coping and too comfortable with suffering. Even in an collectivist mentality of society, no one would fucking enter in a discussion/fight for someone who doesn't even greet them with a smile, lmao. It's not like the victim is in the wrong, but if some stranger enters your house, use your clothes and sits on your favorite chair, YOU MUST REACT.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone be that insular? Sure. But calling that girl who asked "are you sure" (and who likely has several times) a bystander is completely brainless. She asked because if all you're going to do is tell the teachers the same thing, she'll get bullied for trying to do something good.

The MC is as much of an issue as his bullies. He's inviting it intentionally at this point, and then having the gall to blame someone who actually tried to help him out.

I'm not expecting much, especially with the author being enough of an idiot to not come up with a logical reason he might be hated by the kingdom. You got 29/30 heroes, so what if the one's a dud? Just send him to the town to live like a normal pesant or something.

Users who are viewing this thread