Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I can;t see him becoming anything of value after living his whole life as a worm even if he got a cool class lol

Reading the first chapter makes me remember tate no yuusha.
Regarding suicidal motivation, I personally think its not far off from real life as much, as it depends on mental health of mc at that time as well as mc's tolerance level to his current situation, irrationality and illogical actions are usually traits of mental stress too, hence it doesn't have to be a big motivation. But this is a manga and author didnt wrote the motivation behind suicide attempt as strongly.

Either this world promotes fast hp regen or kill something faster before you can get hurt otherwise this is a retarded world sure there are mmo's that have nothing but dps classes that just rely on big hp gulp potions or lifesteal shenanigans but those mmo's hardly have any big raid or dungeon content due to a lack of a healer/support class so I'm assuming that's the logic behind such stupid thinking but whatever I'm wondering if dude is gonna go the same route as "Wrong way to use healing magic" mc dude can just have heal always on and punch shit heh.

In this story, they think healers are the weakest, but in reality, healers are important. If you try to mess with a healer, he/she will not guarantee you to get out of a dungeon alive. Never fuck with healers

@ShionSinX
Ikr? Under the eyes of a healer, all non-healers are his/her bitch(es) in a party. Without a healer, your party is fucked

Supporter
Bystanders? Why is the girl that tried to help him a bystander?
I mean maybe she shoulda approached him when he wasn't around them, but at least she tried something. Don't be such an edgelord that you throw everyone under the bus.

I think it's possible to have a story like this where the MC isn't at a handicap. There is a thing called character growth and it doesn't have to involve starting from rock bottom. Not to mention any time I die in an mmo it's because there isn't a healer nearby... Just saying.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f.jpg

Tbh healers are annoying even if it's the weakest. Those guys just used their mouth not their brains lol

"Who in their right fucking mind thinks that healer is the weakest skill of them all?"

-Me, a support healer main

Users who are viewing this thread