Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

if i only im living like a fucking isekai manga or LN with exp based and can absorb others status, i probably would kill my prof so i could pass my test

I think that was the fastest I've ever seen a person become OP.

I am a bit wary of this story, because at first glance, it looks like it could be fun, but I've already seen two or three other stories that is eerily similar and neither ended up being all that great. But I guess well see in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I like some OP MC, but this trope is getting ridiculous.
I mean, all the authors suck the RPG elements of a game except the part where the MC actually grinds and learn about how to fight a certain monster.

It's like they actually never played any RPG at all.

Dex-chan lover
this story is moving so fast its hard to feel anything

he was already not very likable because he seemed to mainly be bullied by one guy. that girl even tried to help him, now we see popular boy being sympathetic to him. if he had stood up for himself other people would have helped him, but instead he accepted his role and blamed everyone else instead of himself. now instead of getting character development and becoming a stronger person he just gets some potion that makes his "weakest class" strong and then gains a bunch of levels from killing something in one shot.

This is like when playing Ragnarok servers with 9k rates, one poring and you're transcendent class already 🙄

Had some potential but then had to go with the instant power up into godhood with a single chapter... Japs are dropping the ball lately.

Double-page supporter
Kill a monster that literally does nothing but sit still unless you try to open it. +500 levels. These authors need a new day job honestly.

Also, healer that can reverse and do damage isn't new. Hearthstone's priest class shadowform cards are basically that concept. But the point is that just like how his healing is slow and takes time, the reverse of that should also be slow. But no, he just vaporizes the thing like a black hole. How can you aspire to write when you're this dumb?

Users who are viewing this thread