Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
That is not usual LHT quality.

Still thanks for the chapter tho, not unintresting, even if it checks the chlichees :D

Dude could inspect his status but still didn't believe he was a healer, bs.

Dex-chan lover
@bradek it was the flying thing (Zuuri) who can check the status, not Shaon.

And we don't know what he choose from the goddess divine's protection or the sword count so no new skill ?

Dex-chan lover
sorry this chapter was kinda engrishy... somehow this chapter slipped out without being QCd LOL, we should have a better version out within a day or two at most (assuming nothing/nobody explodes)

All he need is a unique area heal skill and then use the reversal skill. ex. if their a skill that cover a kingdom better yet the world then oof

@blesssirvio
He's not a psychopath out to kill literally everyone in the world though? Just those who wronged him.
Wiping out the world won't do him any good. We can probably surmise that kingdom won't last much however~

Random guess but I think the king of serpents guy was probably an ally of the adventurer that became the God of revenge and they had suffered a similar fate too Neet and that led to them being who they are and he realised that neet is probably although not entirely the same following down the same path he and his old friend did the path that led his friend to become the God of revenge

Aggregator gang
Just read the web novel on this chapter, the battle scene is pretty different.
MC only get stab once when he is fighting Shaon. The first stab at the beginning in page 10. Then he heal and activate magic tool "Wrath of the goddess" (staff) kill Zuuri. He activate "Corrosion Aura" after that ended up destroying Shaon's sword when Shaon tried to attack him, then had a little chat with Shaon about what is his real job/class, and he responded to be a healer but Shaon is responding him like an Oblivion NPC so MC just had enough of it and went with a silent. Then Shaon closing on him trying to attack him with super speed but fail since MC already deployed "Corrosion Aura" and ended up destroying Shaon's arm and leg. He then proceed to take the reward on killing Zuuri, "Eye of truth"(able to see through the target's status). He had a little chat with Shaon just like in the manga then Shaon died. In web novel Shaon able to meet the supposedly "God of Revenge" in his after life, revealing "God of Revenge" name, Zefa/Zephyr?(something close to that, katakana name is confusing when it translate). Then he proceed to take the "Snake Sword" from Shaon and choose skill "God speed" as reward from defeating Shaon. Btw Shaon's level is 916.

if this ends up like almost every other revenge manga and he just forgives everyone ill riot

Contributor
Neet? I get why he was bullied by that fool... 😫

His luck is over 9000, but he still let himself cut over and over while trying to converse and after that being all cozy with his attacker... isn't that, against what his classmate did far worse? 🤨
They ignored his misfortune yes, that fool bullied him yes, but they didn't try to make pulled pork out of him... 😅

A new life in another world! And you name yourself an insult from your original world. Truly amazing.

Also his 5 minute run from weakest to strongest is too much...

Dex-chan lover
he just tanked all those damage, this reeks of his unmotivated personality.

@blesssirvio

get a skill called "Revive" and the opposite will be instant death.

Turn it into an AoE.

@bradek

Nah, it's zubat's skill.
he should've returned him into the pokeball and make a run for the pokecenter.

Fed-Kun's army
Naming himself NEET just feels offensive....I mean he is not craftily using all his skills, he just repeats the first one .....I mean a NEET would get the whole game concept of his skills.....Plus he isn’t one anyway....well maybe kind of due to him not going to the new world school but...haaaa...
Why does he even think it weird that guy body was still there he ....Well he killed him....
I only like MC’s design, his personality is not likable and his thought process is too limited ...Plus he is meant to be drunk right now....
Wait so basically he is in that guys house, he stole everything from the pantry then killed the owner? ...oookay..

Dex-chan lover
This guy a NEET? That just makes me mad. He just makes every NEET looks worse.

Dex-chan lover
"That's right. From now on, my name is NEET"
I'm just wondering now if the author is even being serious with this

Users who are viewing this thread