No Home - Ch. 110 - Haejoon Goh and Eunyung Baek (5)

I'm upset that people have commented on every other chap except these couple. Anyway I feel really bad for Eunyung. He grew up with no one believing in him not even his parents. Was beaten and made to apologize for stuff he didn't do. I've seen kids like Eunyung, constantly being told they'll never change because they made some mistakes when they were young.

And just like Eunyung since everyone already thinks the worst of them they just live up to the title. Because public opinion is already at rock bottom they might as well be who people think they are. Kids who would've otherwise developed alright if they didn't have a label slapped onto them. I'm glad Haejoon is there to actually treat him how he got treated when he was young. He needs it, a chance to prove he can change.

Double-page supporter
Nooo Haejoon how could you say something like that to Eunyung, I admit that they don't have that kind of to good relationship but poor thing, at least Juwan made him reflect
And god, that scene from Eunyung's past, "kids these days are scary" "look at him swear" AS IF THEY WERE NOT WATCHING THE OLD MAN DO THE SAME, HELLO??? AND GOD ABOVE ALL IT'S WAS NEVER HIS FAULT AAAAAAAAA I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE
c72dd8e311b9b7d509b389a72ba36377.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread