No Home - Ch. 159 - Thanksgiving and Sports Festival (12)

Dex-chan lover
According to the cover, Eunyung seems to be happy because he was "victorious"
BUT WHAT? EUNYUNG TOLD HIM THAT HE HAS NOBODY OR SOMEWHERE TO GO ANYMORE, DAMN THAT HURTS ME SO MUCH AND I CAN'T IMAGINE HAEJOON
ab44daf71d999e7958c1d6465b5640f9.jpg

BUT AFTER FEELING GOOD FOR A MOMENT FOR HAVING "WON" YOU CAN SEE HOW EUNYUNG DEEPLY REGRETS WHAT HE JUST SAID, AND BEGAN TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING HAEJOON DID FOR HIM THAT HE FELT EVEN MORE BAD. BUT WHEN HE TRIED TO FIX IT, IT COULDN'T BE FIXED ANYMORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1907ad8cb71e99b1c9ac66ece14787d3.jpg

AND TO FINISH, Haejoon told him his truths and that hurts Eunyung more than anything, being told that he is going to continue living like this and that his life will never get better
cde6e05bc29bba445c802b5e535ceff8.jpg

Group Leader
damn, eunyung...that was bad. Was he so fixated on winning just because he felt pinned down? because he felt haejoon was getting too close to the truth? because he knew he fucked up but never admits anything? or was it just a natural reaction to someone pushing him? he should've just left it when haejoon did the friend break-up, but he couldn't accept it so he had to push it and instead he just stabbed haejoon afresh in a wound he's had his whole life that was made so much worse by his mom's death

On another note, just how incredible is the visual story-telling of this story...? I was always more of a novel person, but the further I read this comic, the more I think to myself, wow, this could never be reproduced in any other format. Ive never seen anything nearly as expressive anywhere else, amazing

Users who are viewing this thread